BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Growing Up in the Workforce!

Ok...I have been working for Texas Workforce Commission going on 10 years now. Today, I just realized, I am getting OLDER! Since I have moved back downtown, I see familiar faces and new faces...the new faces are in their 20's!!!!! I just rode up in the elevator with 3 of them! I thought I was still the new generation of TWC? Well, I am wrong! There is one behind me! What happened? I used to be the 20 something running around this building...coming in with a hangover, sneaking people into park on Saturdays for tailgates, and having a blast! Now, I am a 30 something mommy...exhausted, but proud to be a mommy and work at TWC. I guess as I grow with TWC, this will keep happening. I am proud to say that I have worked at TWC 10 years now. Well almost. But not many people do that!

At my desk and I am about 20 pounds lighter now!!!! Just sayin

2 comments:

SpontaneousMom said...

10 years! impressive! and 20 lbs lighter! yay! congrats! how did you do it?

Cholie said...

Thanks Merritt! I have lost 52 pounds since giving birth! I gained 60 though! I run ALOT and Body Pump. I don't eat well, that is my problem. If I could just eat healthy, I would be 130 by now! Dangit!