BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Ma Ma"


Cade is really starting to blab, I should say. But when he wants something, he says MA MA, MA MA! Really loud! But the funny thing is, he calls Keith MA MA too! So, we are working on teaching him the difference! So, it seems like, every night we go thru the same thing. He calls Keith Ma Ma, then we tell him, no, that is Da Da. I am Ma Ma! Then I say Ma Ma, Cade says Ma Ma, then I wave and say hi. Then we say Da Da, Cade says Da Da, then daddy waves and says hi. We do this over and over. He still hasn't gotten it, but hopefully soon he will get it.

On other milestones, we are almost done with formula..I know I know...he is almost 15 months and still on formula! BUT, we are down to about 3 ounces of formula and 5 ounces of milk. We had to go really slow with milk, because he has been on hypo allergenic formula for a year and milk was a whole new ball game to his little system. So, hopefully in the next week, we will be on MILK!!!! No more expensive formula! Daddy will be very happy!!! So will mommy!

Another thing we are working on is getting rid of that damn bottle! It is hard though...he is attached. I have tried to give him sippy cups of milk, but he won't drink it! I have tried to find a skinny sippy, kind of shaped like his bottle, but haven't come across one yet. He likes to hold his bottle with one hand and guzzle his 8 to 9 ounces in about 5 minutes! He really likes that milk!!!

He is growing like a weed!!! I was so worried when he was sick, but now he has totally made up for it! We need to buy him new pajamas...24 months!!!

If anyone has any advice, please comment! My ears are open...

1 comments:

Lisa Pisa said...

Have you tried those Nubby cups that are meant to help with transition? They're skinny in the middle so he can still hold it and the sippy part is fashioned like a nipple, but also helps with the transition to a real sippy. My kids never got too attached to the bottle, so it wasn't an obstacle for us... We're just dealing with the paci and the finger sucking lol