BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Look Ma, I can jump in the pool!

So, yesterday Cade and I went to the pool. He is starting to get really used to the water and he jumps in the kiddy part of the pool no problem. Maybe this isn't such a good idea! Because last night, he just ran and jumped in the big pool. I had to dive in and GET HIM! He went to the bottom! It was scary, but he took it like a champ! I think this kid thinks he is 6 years old already! I really do have to watch him 24/7 and keep my eyes peeled now!!!! Because he is running now and it is hard to catch him when he is doing the wrong thing!!!

Our house is really coming along! The rock work is done. I really like how the dry stack turned out. Attached is a picture!

Bye for now BLOG world!

1 comments:

SpontaneousMom said...

Watch out Cade!! House is looking good!