BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Crazy Busy!!!!

We have been really busy lately...sorry for the delay in blogs! This past weekend we had our first weekend away as parents (kid free) and it was really fun! I was matron of honor in my best friends wedding. Pictures coming soon! The wedding was in Florida! It was a really beautiful wedding and Beth put a lot of time and effort into making everyone happy! The weekend before that we went to Houston for Keith's grandpa's 85th birthday. We took the 5th wheel and stayed at this really nice RV park in the middle of a shady neighborhood! So, it was kind of weird. But it was nice to see family and to see his grandpa! So, this weekend we are just going to stay put and relax!!! We took Cade to the flats about 3 weeks ago! It was alot of fun! We only stayed for about and hour and half, but he really enjoyed it. Cade is really starting to talk. He calls me ma ma for sure now. And we think he is starting to call Keith "Da". He likes to pick up a ball and say ball. We have also taught him a couple of sign language. He knows daddy, mommy, baby and ball! I am trying to read books to him, but he can't really sit still to read them with me. Kind of like Daddy!





1 comments:

Lisa Pisa said...

I need to know where you got that swimsuit...it's sssooo cute! Post pics of your house...I'm dying to see it!