BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What a Weekend!!!!

I had a very exciting weekend! I went to Illinois to celebrate my best friend, Beth, getting married! I hosted the shower with her sister Amy and it was a success and alot of fun! We had a bus pick us up at 2:45 to take a to a winery and then girls night in at our friend DeLene's house!!!! Then I saw my grandparents on Sunday! So, it was a busy weekend!!! Below are some pictures! I have more pictures of the details of the shower that I will be posting later! So, stayed tuned!!!


The awesome cupcakes!!!!

Beth opening her gifts!!!

She made out like a bandit!

Me and Leslie!

Man of the hour!!! Cutie Kellan!!! Isn't he sweet!!!

Beth, Leslie and me on the bus!!!

The gang at the shower!!!


Delene, Beth, Leslie, Kyla and me on the bus havin fun!!!


Beth's Wine Glass


This is what Daddy and Cade did while I was gone!!!! Missed my two boys so much!

1 comments:

Lisa Pisa said...

It looks like a fun party!