BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Building a House




So, we are also building a house! The roof is on and the windows are in!!! As I type, the air conditioner is being installed! Things are moving along!!! They have to, since our lease is up August 1st! We had a ruff start! It took us almost 6 months until we poured the slab, but now we are in catch up mode! I know we can do this! I can't wait to be in a house where Cade can play in the yard and run! I know it is sad, but the little balcony in our apartment just isn't cutting it! I don't know, I was just raised where I could run in the yard or neighborhood in my small town. I was able to just be a kid!!! I would like the same environment for Cade! Attached are some pictures. This is just frame stage, but you get the idea.

0 comments: