BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Struggling with updating this blog!!


You think I would have time since I work at a computer all day at work! But, I struggle with what to say! I feel like I am talking to nothing. Anyways, Cade is doing good. Has a little snotty nose and has woken up at 3am the last two night for some reason! We have done many activities lately such as swimming, parks and our daily strolls in the stroller! He is so funny and has such a fun personality! I HEART him!
I am also getting ready for my best friends bachloretty party! Lots of planning. It has been fun! I am scared to leave Cade for a weekend, but I think I can do it! It is only Friday to Monday. I know I need this mommy time away! I am so excited that Beth is getting married! It is going to be so much fun!

0 comments: